The main Watchtower featured in this painting dates back to the 1860's and for many years was used as a lifeboat station.
The cottage to the left of the Watchtower is Cold Knap Farm. It is one of the oldest continually occupied buildings in the area and it is shown on a map of the 1600's
- Medium: Watercolour
- Dimensions: Original 40cm x 30cm. Prints 40cm x 30cm with mount